The Swan Hill Town Hall PACC has reopened and once again is ready to impress.
Swan Hill Rural City Council Director Community and Cultural Services, Bruce Myers said customers would notice some changes to the venue in line with current COVID-19 restrictions.
“As a venue we have certain obligations that we must adhere to, to ensure the safety of our customers.
“We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure our venue is meeting strict Government directions,” he said.
Mr Myers said each performance must align with relevant density requirements and in some instances this could mean seating changes are required.
“Physical distancing requirements will be in place, changes will also be made during entering and exiting of the building.
“Group bookings may also be split in some circumstances,” he added.
Mr Myers said the venue was doing everything they could to ensure that customer requests were being met.
For more information about upcoming shows click here or call the Swan Hill Town Hall bookings office on 5036 2384 or pop into the venue.
Updated customer terms and conditions for ticket purchasing
- You must provide the following contact information for yourself at the time of booking: Full name and contact phone number (mobile preferred)
- Patrons to adhere to Victorian state government travel zones – red, orange and green zones
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officials upon request.
- Seating allocations are not guaranteed and may change at any time in line with social distancing guidelines. This may require previously allocated seats to be moved to comply with current restrictions.
- Contactless payment is our preferred payment method.
- The venue may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it is determined that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety.
- If the event is cancelled a refund of the ticket will be given
- If the event is postponed, you may decide to hold the ticket for the new date or request a refund of the ticket.
- Ticket holders will be notified of the event being postponed or cancelled
- For any online purchases where possible, please have them picked up prior to the event from the Swan Hill Town Hall Bookings Office or Swan Hill Region Information Centre
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the event and your tickets are given to someone else please notify the place of purchase with the new name, address, contact number and email address.
At the event:
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas in the previous 14 days.
- Patrons must not attend if they have come in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of, awaiting the results of testing for, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked.
- All patrons over 12 years are required to check in via our QR code, those under 12 years may be signed in by a guardian. Those unable to access QR codes a sign in register will be available at the box office. Patrons who do not comply will be asked to leave.
- Patrons are responsible for having their tickets available to present upon arrival.
- Patrons with tickets purchased in certain rows may be asked to arrive at a designated time
- Patrons must sit in their allocated seats. Moving around or changing seats is not permitted.
- Patrons agree to abide by all physical distancing and health protocols.
- Masks must be worn when mandated unless exemption exists or aged 12 years and under
- It is a condition of entry that all visitors comply with Department of Health directions. Patrons not complying will be asked to leave.
- Patrons must follow the instruction of venue staff at all times.
- Patrons acknowledge that all reasonable and required health and safety precautions have been taken to keep the audience, staff, performers safe, that they enter at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes
After the event
- If you, or a close contact of yours, are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue, it is you responsibility to contact the venue as soon as possible.
- Swan Hill Town Hall – phone: 5036 2384 Monday to Friday 9am to 2.30pm
- Or via Swan Hill Region Visitor Information Centre – 1800 625 373 – 7 days a week 9am to 5pm
Powered by WPeMatico