COVID Safe Plan
Swan Hill Town Hall and Swan Hill Rural city Council are committed to providing a protected environment for all performing art events and other hires at the Venue and the team have designed and implemented measures in accordance with Government advice, to provide the safest possible environment for visitors to our venues.
Please note that essential information about COVID-19, symptoms, testing, physical distancing and what you can do to stay safe and well, can be found at the DHHS website
The information on this page will be updated regularly, in line with changes to conditions announced by the Premier of Victoria.
Please check regularly, particularly on the day of your visit to the Swan Hill Town Hall for current policy and conditions.
We rely on your support and cooperation to maintain a protected environment and remind all visitors to comply with signage and staff directions at all times.
Regularly cleaning and sanitising of all areas of the Venue and publicly accessible areas with approved disinfectant products throughout the day. Touch points or high traffic areas are cleaned regularly
Physical distancing and signage
- It is vital to stay at least 1.5 metres from others, especially when moving around our site.
- Signage in and around our buildings will help you maintain physical distancing, including in high traffic areas like corridors and areas where queues may form.
- Entries and exits will be one-way only and marked with signage.
- Lift will have a capacity limit marked with signage to ensure physical distancing can be maintained.
- Hand sanitisers are available upon entry to all venues, events and activity spaces.
- Handwash will be regularly restocked in all bathrooms
- We encourage theatre patrons to practise good personal hygiene at all times.
Masks must be worn inside our venue when mandated (unless eating or drinking) where physical distancing is not possible from other patrons or staff or if an exemption exists or aged 12 years and under
- All patrons over 12 years are required to check in via our QR code and those under 12 years may be signed in by a guardian. Those unable to access QR codes a sign in register will be available at the box office venue.